What We Are All About!
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for people living with disabilities. We are passionately committed to providing health and wellness programs for people with disabilities and serving as advocates in our communities.
Programs and Services:
With a supportive network of Therapist, Coaches, Trainers and Mentors, our goal is to improve quality of life for people living with disabilities via sport and recreation. We aim to provide services and programs that assist disabled individuals with athletic pursuits, create communities for support and reduce perceived barriers between people. Our goal is to aide individual with the following services:
- Nutrition Strategy
- Exercise Programs
- Performance and athletic training
- Pathway for Paralympic Sports Programs
Education, Advocacy and Public Speaking:
In addition to educating people about healthy living, we offer a multitude of programs to educate people living with disabilities, community leaders and children.
- Community Events and Legislation, supporting the rights of individuals with disabilities and educating community leaders
- Media: Film, Social and other
- Educational programs for children
- Motivational and Inspirational Speaking Engagements
- Personal support for families in need